NSW Handball’s mission is to support, promote and grow handball in NSW.
The NSW Handball Association (NSWHA) is the organising body for Handball – indoor Handball (sometimes also known as Team, European or Olympic Handball) and Beach Handball in NSW. NSW Handball is a member of the national governing body, the Australian Handball Federation.
NSW Handball are involved in the following handball events through out the year:
- runs two open Club Competitions through out the year with Season 1 held March to June and Season 2 October to December
- runs a Schools Championships for high school teams in Term 1 or Two
- participates in the Junior Men and Women National Championships
- participates in the Senior Men and Women National Championships
- our Clubs compete in national Club Championship events
- For younger players, NSW Handball runs participation sessions for schools and in conjunction with Sydney Olympic Park
- For Beach Handball, NSW participates in the annual open age Australian Beach Handball Championships.
NSW Handball is governed by elected Executive and Representatives of participating clubs. (See the table below). The participating clubs are members of the Association once they have met the Associations’ criteria. Contact the President for further information Scott@nswhandball.com
The current NSW Executive members are:
|Vice-President||Adrian van Bussel|
|Executive Committee Members (x at least 3)||Michelle Mekler-Peled|
|Non-Exec Committee Members:|
|Competition Committee||Chaired by Mark McKibbin|
|Junior/Schools Development||Coordinated by Adrian van Bussel|
|Uniforms & Equipment||Sunny Fong|
NSW Handball gratefully acknowledges the support of: